Wednesday, October 9, 2013

lush: the wuss

So, I've had a very painful and trying weekend/past week. Ask me about it in person, I'll dish. Basically losing friends and dignity sucks (intrigued, right? Yep).

Anyways, this called for me ordering things online while having no pants on, and that meant I spent WAY too much money on Lush stuff (again), but it's kind of OK because they had my favorite cleanser again and I jumped on that shit immediately.

I also splurged on like a million Retro bath treats. Cause the only things that really calm me down on campus, that are legal, are baths and tea - and I go to the Lush store by me like all the time anyway, so I figured if it was an online-order, I'd stick to Retro.

LITTLE DID I KNOW that 2 of my favorite things ever would be in the Retro section: the wuss, and Hot Milk (also Ice Hotel, but I already knew this).

I didn't take any pictures cause I was TOO BUSY ENJOYING THIS
You guys - oh my God - I love man-smells, I love the smell of coffee. I hope coffee grounds are still in my hair from the bath. I hope the martini scent never goes away. I sat there until all the bubbles went away before washing my hair - to enjoy myself and take in the scent (and listen to Vessels) - and they lasted like 30 minutes. The smell, every time I caught a strong whiff of it, made me sigh. It was absolute heaven. I don't know what's so wrong with me that I like the "weirdest" Lush bubble bar, but I DO AND IT'S GONE AND I WANT MORE ),:

If you have any information on the whereabouts of the wuss, please, PLEASE let me know. It's my new favorite thing. Get it for me. Please. 

Reviews of Hot Milk and Ickle Baby Bot are coming! <3 you for being patient.
xoxo, hshb,
candy


PS: Check out this blog I wanna make some of the recipes she has they look like delicious fun.

PPS: My parents are coming with me to a formal Friday.

PPPS: My top Lush products, in no particular order:

  1. Let the Good Times Roll Cleanser
  2. The Smell of Weather Turning Perfume
  3. the wuss bubble bar
  4. French Kiss bubble bar
  5. Hot Milk bubble bar
  6. Oatifix/Cupcake fresh face masks (equally great, only available in-store)
  7. Ice Hotel bubble bar

Get me these as presents thanxxxx


No comments:

Post a Comment