Friday, October 4, 2013

ex. haus. ted.

well. I KNOW I MISSED QUOTE THURSDAY. I know this blog is suffering. I'm not giving up. I don't care if the next 3 posts are like "I'm sorry I suck," cause I like blogging when I have time. I just haven't had time.

Last night I slept for 12 hours, the night before that I slept for 0. I have serious academic pressure, social STIGMA (seriously...learned about this yesterday. On a date. why though, why), a general sick feeling (although that could be related to general STRESS), and a major issue with my romantic life. Like, major. Like so major I can't post about it on the internet. [which is crazy big right? aren't you interested in the gossip now? hahahahha]


anyways, i will get quotes up sometime, someday, as an apology.
and maybe eventually i can get you up to speed on the party scene, and the drama scene.

xoxo, hshb,
candy

No comments:

Post a Comment