Friday, October 18, 2013

music video friday ayy

I used to be really into music videos, but my love affair with cute vids didn't last through college. I just do NOT have enough time anymore.
 
But I'm really glad I turned on the TV to watch VH-1 while I "study" this morning - because I saw my new favorite music video ever. EVER. AND I know I pimp HAIM on this site all the time, but babes, you HAVE TO watch this. It'll make you smile. It'll make your heartbreak hurt less. It makes sense, and it makes me happy. SO WATCH NOW. It's funny too.
 
Haim - The Wire

The second video I have to share with you today is another Bonnie McKee gem, perfect for Halloween. I really like this chick, you guys - I hope I get to see her in concert, and that she gets some of the recognition she deserves. American Girl kind of flew under the radar, but it shouldn't have, because it was a damn good pop song - better than Call Me Maybe, in my opinion.

 



Watch away! HAPPY FRIDAY! 14 days til va-KATE-tion!

xoxo, hshb, candy

No comments:

Post a Comment