Thursday, January 2, 2014

let's just be honest

Ok, the reason I didn't post anything yesterday on my day off on the couch, is because I was too busy dying and stuffing myself with McDonalds. Because the night before was magical and perfect and made me gain a couple pounds but honestly I'm not weighing myself until Saturday so everybody can just lay off.

Snapchat sent to me by the girl next to me. Also +1 for pimp hats
 
Whenever a night ends with you next to 2 of your best friends in the whole world in a comfy bed, drinking champagne straight out of a bottle and gossiping about your love lives, you're doing something right. I beat myself up everyday about the weight I've gained over the past year, and my bad decisions, and weird stuff that has happened in context of relationships, and my lack-of-dedication to my grades...but I can't be unhappy, because with friends like the ones I have, there is always something to celebrate and talk about.

So my challenge to you (and myself) is for next New Years' Eve: this time, actually save some champagne for mimosas the next morning, instead of hiding it then finding it then drinking all of it. Or maybe not - maybe just put on the sparkly dress again and head out to brunch, because you can't afford to miss out on just that much more fun.

♥~one night of fun is better than none~♥

xoxo, hshb,
candy

No comments:

Post a Comment