Monday, January 27, 2014

#thrilliamsburg: quotes

  1. I'm bored
    • Leave.
    • I never even liked you.
    • You're welcome (:
  2. booooooooooooooo
    • jewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
  3. MA
  4. I don't even know what just happened, I blacked out
  5. I'm incapable of working
  6. She's the alpha.
  7. This job sucks. I quit.
  8. LET IT GO
  9. -touches & shakes head, walks out-
  10. He's just bitchy
  11. I didn't even notice other people were there
  12. I put chia seeds on your penis
  13. SS
  14. KK
  15. This is it. Everyone I'm friends with is here
  16. Someone actually got bounced
  17. wowwwwww
  18. I ruined that kid's life
  19. Both hands off the wheel
  20. I just kept pushing people
  21. I've lost all touch with reality
  22. I mean, I have a great personality.
  23. -looks down-
  24. Because Kate told me to.
  25. Who could ever love him??
  26. Well, when you make a green apple vodka bottle your best friend...
  27. I offered it to them, but I really didn't want them to have it
  28. I'm a bitter bitch
  29. I'm a salty bitch
  30. Sober Sally
  31. Boring Bill
  32. That's how I pictured Club 401 being.
  33. Magic Bullet
  34. I'm a high roller, my mom gave me money to spend this weekend
  35. I have something to tell you!!!!
  36. Is that a pancake? Why don't I have pancakes?
  37. eating cheese in bed
  38. They thought it was bugs.
  39. Do you wanna play music from your phone
  40. I like to make up things and then start drama
  41. I've never met a margarita that I didn't like
  42. Only the Good Lord knows...

    No comments:

    Post a Comment