Friday, January 10, 2014

skiing trip recap in quotes

  1. I'm not afraid. We're not afraid.
  2. You KNOW what I just did.
  3. Assert your dominance! I'm asserting my male dominance!!
  4. *Tap Tap*
  5. Hashtag Pray for Ke$ha Hashtag Club 4-O-1
  6. Did you see that drunk bitch fall off of the lift???
  7. We have a LOT to talk about.
  8. This is it! I'm gonna die. Hahahahaha.
  9. Let's talk about how steep that was, how narrow it was, and how icy it was.
  10. I'm too far away to penetrate you.
  11. Ski poles?
  12. I'm going to pee my pants.
  13. I lost a ski.
  14. Sauna? ...yes.
  15. Yeah, but she can be a drunk bitch.
  16. Where's your ski boyfriend?
  17. That was the most chiffondale thing I've ever seen.
  18. You guys go first, cause I'm going to be retarded.
  19. That was a gem and a half.
  20. Killin' it Court!
  21. GO GO GO GO GO
  22. We're the drunk bitches.
  23. Well, how could he not?
    • At least they provide some cushioning
  24. This lift is slow so we have time to do everything we need.
  25. You passed me, and I was laughing, but I was also a little stimulated.
  26. I knew it was you when you ran up the mountain.
  27. I should've followed the skinny pants.
  28. Club 401 started and ended with Becca.
    • Party in 401.
  29. Why are my pants so heavy?
  30. I identify with this Windows 98 computer.
  31. I'm so nervous.
  32. Wanna be my slopes boyfriend?? -wink-
  33. Big black WHAT??
  34. I laughed so hard snot came out of my nose.
    • It's hard to control bodily fluids
  35. We're AT LEAST level 6.
  36. Honestly I can't ever settle for less than Soaring Eagle now.
  37. At least a few more bricks.
  38. He's like Prince Charming.
  39. My knee kinda hurts...let's keep skiing!
  40. I ditched everyone down Moonshine.
  41. Gandy Dancer! ~Candy Dancer! ~CANDY CRUSH!
  42. "What nuclear discharge prevents all electronics in the area from working?"
    • MY PERIOD
 

No comments:

Post a Comment