Tuesday, August 6, 2013

changing my blog title?? WHAT THE HELL?



I promise I'll never change (:

 
 
Is this little hb (hell-bound, remember) sweetheart changing her life around? Does she just wanna please her mom? Or does she just wanna be less nervous when working on her blog at work?

Well, while altering my "public image" [as my mom calls it] may make all those questions not a problem while ALSO damaging my pageview count, the truth is I don't know why I'm flipping the switch. Maybe watching Supernatural with my best friend over the weekend has finally scared the crap out of me. The episode with Moses' Staff...ugh I still get shivers.

But don't worry - other than the cosmetic change, the rest of the blog's features will remain. Quote Thursday and all the other little gems about this personal blog will STAY! Woohoo!

Oh, and so will the sign off.

Stay classy HB,
xoxo, hshb,
candy 

No comments:

Post a Comment