Thursday, August 22, 2013

QUOTE THURSDAY vol. 4 [End of Summer Edition]


listening to: better off by haim
 
So summer is coming to an end. SUCKs. SUXXXX. This Quote Thursday is part-recent quotes [France], part-recap quotes [beginning of the best summer of my life]. Also, I noticed that SO MANY quotes are by Tyler...what the hell? I need to pay more attention to the rest of my hilarious friends. OR YOU GUYS NEED TO STEP IT UP. Otherwise vol. 5 is going to be the Tyler Show.
 
Anyway, enjoy!! And have a vegan milkshake for me this week - celebrate the end of summer '13. It was one hell of a ride. PS: These are not in chronological order!

beginning of the summer. true or false??
 

#middleschoolfriends

 
Definitely not said to me


normal questions

 
DEFINITELY not about relationships

What a fantastic quote line-up, amirite? Lemme know if you're funnier than this in my normal social media. Links to more on this page, or you can always comment (:
 
xoxo, hshb,
candy


PPS. CHECK OUT THE FAMED #DYLAN [see above]'s BLOG HERE!!!! He's adventuring by himself all over Europe, and blogging about it! Also he's hilarious. And his cutoffs are rad.

2 comments:

  1. My favourite quote is from Mean Girls....' Does she even go here?'

    I just love that film lol!

    Lorraine x
    http://lollikelly.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha yeah - some of my friends can quote the whole movie!!

      i'm also a big fan of clueless...AS IF! haha

      Delete