Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Yeah I'm back from Vacation

And I learned a whole lot. Basically that there's a lot of legal alcohol in Europe. Which would explain my last post. Kind of. I don't know anymore.

I also learned I am not a good flyer. I already knew this, but basically I can't take connecting flights. I need direct, or I'll have a panic attack.

I learned EasyJet (Europe's cheap-ass flight line) SUCKS MAJOR. More on this later, but this is NOT the Europe twin of JetBlue. JetBlue is the best thing in the world, this shit just SUCKS OMG.

I made a new friend, D, who I'll be quoting on Thursday most likely.

I learned that I don't like London all that much (sorry London).

I learned that I like ale much better than beer, which kinda sucks cause you can't really get ale in America I think, but I don't really know anymore.

I learned that NO MATTER HOW MUCH YOU TRY TO LOSE WEIGHT BEFORE A TRIP, IT DOESN'T MATTER BECAUSE FRANCE WILL FORCE YOU TO GAIN IT ALL BACK AND MORE. I'm serious. Constant drink + cheese + bread = FATTY CANDICE.

So back to the juice cleanses before school. And the sims. I need to effing chill out for a few days and stare at a wall.

peace, hshb,
candy

No comments:

Post a Comment