Wednesday, August 21, 2013

#VEGAN

Yes, it is true.

I am now a vegan. Like, as in, I made this decision yesterday while eating chicken, and starting this morning I am vegan.

Why? Honestly, a lot of reasons. One is that I've gained back every single pound I lost this summer in one week in Europe. Possibly due to pounds of butter, duck, cheese, and alcohol.

But there are others. I used to have a somewhat restricted diet, and I think it's better for you by far. I felt better when I didn't eat meat, and I had less acne. I think I also maintained a lower weight without all this yo-yo-ing, dieting then gaining then losing then gaining. When you have serious food rules in place, you have a much better time of avoiding "bad" foods.

And also....I really like animals. And I would like them to be humanely treated. AND I KNOW THAT'S A STUPID HIPPIE THING TO SAY. I know, I'm a crunchy hippie. But I'm not going to be preachy, I'm just saying for my own pysche, I don't want to eat something that I don't know how it was treated. And I already think about chemicals on my veggies...so yeah. It's a piece of mind choice, for my own sake, I think. And also Aang does it. So, yeah.

Anyway, I'm chronically my journey into vegan-hood. In numbers. As in, I have like 2 pimples on my face now. Maybe 3. I don't know. We'll see how that changes. #science

ALSO I may be doing a juice cleanse. Or getting a juicer. WEEEEEEE
hshb,
candy
 

No comments:

Post a Comment