Wednesday, August 7, 2013

hiatuses, paris, beach, vacation

Last weekend I went to the beach with my best friend K, we watched a heck of a lot of Supernatural, ate, relaxed, napped, drank, and got sunburned (we're two white girls, what?). That, and my lack of a laptop (I don't bring laptops on vacation. Plus I need a new one so, whatever), led to me missing out on blogging over the weekend, which I KNOW you all think is an absolute travesty.

Well I have more travesty-esque news....

I'm going to Paris tomorrow!!! [Which is SO EXCITING!] I'll be keeping a play-by-play travel journal (meaning it'll be ridiculously detailed. This is my first trip to western Europe ever, and I want to remember it ALL), so when I come back you can hear all about it.

Until then, keep looking sharp & hell-bound!
[Oh, and a SPECIAL EDITION of Quote Thursday will still be going up tomorrow. Don't be worried (: ]

xoxo, hshb,
candy

No comments:

Post a Comment