Saturday, September 7, 2013

concert schedule for me for this semester.

Just thought I'd throw this up right now. Sorry I've been so hideously boring recently!! I didn't even go out last night, and it was a Friday. Yikes. 

Anyway, on with the schedule/links/good stuff that I got planned. If you like this stuff, feel free to come!! Comment if you'd like to come/hang out/meet me in person if you don't know me. I've met enough sketchy people in life to not be afraid of some internet kids who read my blog posts about nerds and beauty products.

Thursday, September 19 -ICONA POP @ PARADISE ROCK CLUB [currently sold out...check stubhub my peeps]

Monday, September 23 - OH LAND @ BRIGHTON MUSIC HALL 

Friday, October 4 - THE BALLROOM THIEVES @ THE SINCLAIR

Saturday, October 19 - CYNDI LAUPER @ CITI WANG THEATRE


WOW ONLY 4?????? What am I doing with my life? 

I do tend to go to shows spontaenously though (I saw Richard Youngs the other day and met him and it was crazy awesome), so I'll probs keep you in the "scene" loop if I'm hitting up anything else. Also I'll definitely add lots more shows once fall ball for lacrosse ends - November should see me not only take an epic va-KATE-tion, but also attending more shows. Unfortunately (and I know I'm rambling now, but still), I won't be able to see Janelle Monae on October 16, but you should TOTALLY GO if you can. She's great - listen to her too.


Alright that's all for me right now!! Hopefully shit picks up around here...these nerds can get REALLY F*CKING a little boring. At least I learned this week that I'm not as awkward as my ex-boyfriends I think I am.

xoxo, hshb,
candy

No comments:

Post a Comment