Thursday, September 26, 2013

IM SORRY


I know I haven't blogged in a week.

I know it's Quote Thursday.

I know I've been to like a million concerts and parties that I need to inform the Internet about.

I've been shopping, seen more of Boston, had awkward (read: amazing) conversations/encounters, been through a trilogy of parties. 

I want to update you. I need to update this for myself, cause I want to remember!!


And yet...when you spend the weekend partying all night, sleeping all day, and the only thing remotely productive you do is watch Party Monster, you tend to get behind on things.

I have 2 huge things to do for tomorrow, and I have practice tonight. I PROMISE tons more content will go live tomorrow.

Also, quick update: I will be seeing Michael Buble tomorrow. Jealous? Thought so mothereffers.

xoxo, hshb,
Candy


No comments:

Post a Comment