Thursday, September 12, 2013

Last minute...QUOTE THURSDAY!

LITERALLY SO LAST MINUTE. SO last minute. Why? Cause besides SBF, I've had the WORST DAY EVER. I mean, he's been hanging out in an airport for like 20 hours, and I've been here trying to work on homework but really just being worried about him. Oh, and about homework...I'M UP TO MY EYEBALLS IN IT, SO THAT'S BEEN A FUN TIME.

Anyway, here's dem quotes. The special thing about this Thursday (besides it being, you know, pratically Friday), is that a few of them are actually from Boston people!! Who knew.







[The last one's a joke, you humorless bitches.]

So I'm going to watch cartoons, then read a book, then go to bed. Peace, my homies. I'll update you on the party situation later.

xoxo, hshb,
candy




No comments:

Post a Comment