Friday, July 19, 2013

beauty review: lush's new beach box


Yesterday I ran to Lush at Pentagon City Mall, because of aforementioned skin sadness. While I was there, I had to pick up their brand-new Beach Box as a gift for K, who I'm visiting this weekend. And the darn little box was so cute I just needed one for myself too. Don't judge me, I have a shopping problem when it comes to sea-related products.


It's a way of life. #oceanobsessed
The Beach Box is a small, about-clutch-size cardboard box with 5 Lush products inside. Each product is 
a "mini" version of the full-sized product, so bigger than a sample size, but smaller than any standalone product they sell in-store.


It's like opening another package, I love it.


Clockwise from top: Sea Salt Spray, Dream Cream, Ocean Salt, Sea Vegetable Soap, and Seanik Solid Shampoo.

What I also think is super cute is that they printed directions for every product on the inside of the box.


Solid Shampoo: it's like soap for your head.

Really, the box is adorable. It's a little pricey at around 25$, but it has 5 products that people would actually use, so it makes a great gift - especially in the summer or for people who love the ocean. 

Ill be review the products one-by-one next week, but they're all basics (shampoo, body scrub, lotion, soap, that sea salt spray everyone's dying for), so overall the Beach Box gets a 5/5 from me!!
Get it here when dying for a gift for your best girlfriend.

happy friday!
xoxo, hshb,
candy






No comments:

Post a Comment