Wednesday, July 24, 2013

links to music stuff that i can't get over

I clearly love music. PS How did my hair do that??
 
Drunk Florence Welch Covers Daft Punk. This is hilarious and actually a really awesome performance (usually if the band/singer is inebriated the act sucks...like when Macklemore came to my school this spring and was baked, and me and my friends bounced after Thrift Shop and listened to the record of Can't Hold Us in their bomb-ass frat *).


Vampire Weekend's Cover of Blurred Lines. I can't get over it. Press play again, press play again. I think the original version of the song is kinda silly, but this is just so freakin awesome I can't. "You're the hottest fish in this place"


Bonnie McKee's Real Video for American Girl. SO MUCH COOLNESS IN THIS VID. Usually I don't like fluffly vids but this is a solid song, and the lyric video was killer, and Bonnie's bod looks awesome and kind of like my shape, and she wears so much Wildfox and it looks awesome, and her hair dye...omg. It's so killer. Ah. Love her. Also it may be the next Call Me Maybe. It's that catchy.


Icona Pop's New Single, All Night. Maybe it's just cause I'm seeing them with a best friend (J) in the fall, but I'm super-aware of Icona Pop's new stuff. I wanna be able to scream the lyrics to stuff during the concert (while jumping around...while not "all-there" WINK). REPLAY REPLAY REPLAY.


Babyshambles' All-New Hit, Nothing Comes to Nothing. I've been obsessed over putting this on my Spotify playlist for summer for EVER, but it doesn't come out for a while, so here's a link to the Soundcloud so you can jump into the mix with me.


Boston Calling, Boston's FIRST huge MUSIC FESTIVAL!! I'm SO EXCITED, and I'm DEFINITELY GOING even if I have to go by myself. So everyone should come and hang out with me, cause it's going to be SWEET, I promise (:

 *no links for macklemore because he sucks and I don't wanna promote him. you're welcome

No comments:

Post a Comment