Monday, July 22, 2013

monday morning: weekend recap


ATTRACTIVE! I can see why boys hit on me so often.
Have I mentioned I'm a huge fan of slang terms? Especially new and weird ones. Like I'm dedicated to start saying "party" now instead of "yes," and "I fell out" has entered my vocabulary too.
Examples:

K: "Yo, there's like a get-together going on tonight. Wanna go?"
Me: "Party."

A: "Could you believe the craziness that happened last night??"
Me: "NO! When Ken got onto the coffee table, I totally fell out."

So yeah, that happened. Occasionally. And we took a hell of a lot of polaroids, I got into trouble (what else is new though, right), wore out my sneaker heels, got asked if I had a face tattoo, and obsessed over the year 2008. Which upon further inspection, is the funniest year to obsess about, because it was dumb and Viva La Vida by Coldplay was the number one song of the year.

Also, I like to give life advice when I'm drunk. And the life advice that I like to give is about how studying is boring and you should party as much as you possibly can and do all the fun shit you have the opportunity to do (which I agree with), OR about how to not date Mormons. WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME PEOPLE LEGIT ASKED ME ABOUT THIS ON SUNDAY.

I'm a makeup genius, amirite.

So actual recap time:

Friday.
  • 12:37pm. Leave DC with an iced coffee and a scone from Northside Social. 
  • 1:45pm. Have major road rage because of huge traffic on I-95SB. Download Nick Swardson comedy albums. Laugh about stupid stuff.
  • 2:54pm. Choke on scone when listening to Pound the Alarm by Nicki Minaj, because I was dancing to it too hard.
  • 4:53pm. Finally get to K & A's apartment. Leave immediately to get our nails done.
  • 5:15pm. Get a pedicure, talk about weird shit in front of nail ladies, make them laugh.
  • 6:03pm. Go to claires, get a bunch of fake earrings, K gets her ears pierced (for the 4th time).
  • 6:22pm. Applebee's!
  • 8:31pm. Get ready for party (makeup, dress, heels, fake tattoo, cross earrings - clip ons).
  • 9:12pm Leave K's apartment to pick up some people. Roll away as they get in. Party.
  • 9:30pm. Party on. Dance like nerds, drink up, be ridiculous. Quotes Thursday this week? Gonna be good. MORE TO BE REVEALED
---------

Saturday.
  • 6:10am. A makes a hilarious post on Facebook regarding the weekend. People comment on it. I love the internet.
  • 10ish am. Actually wake up. Think the party was tame. Go out to the living room, re-quote stuff. OMG it was insane. I love Thrilliamsburg.
  • 12:20pm. Manhattan bagel. Let's just say I left my diet at home this weekend. Party.
  • ----NAP TIME----
  • 3:34pm. Lax it up with a boy.
  • 6:15pm. See Despicable Me 2 and get some dinner. Good date right? Also this movie was kick ass, go see it. Those little yellow guys are awesome.
  • 9:17pm. A drives us to another party. We're the first ones there, because I'm just going to pregame at the party, so when people get there I'm already there and ready to go. Yeah I suffer from FOMO. Badly.
  • 10:40pm. Kids get there. There's a guy named after a chess piece, and I get water thrown on me. We take polaroids of EVERYTHING, and people love it. #2008 #sorryIparty
  • 11:25pm. At this point in time, I'm running around mingling with everyone. Working the room, you know. Nostalgia playlist goes on, cause there's a group of people there who may have been 27-ish and you know they love some Fergalicious.
  • 12:02pm. I play beer pong, which I normally hate. We lose, and I bail. LOL
  • 12:40pm. Shots o' clock has turned this into a cigarette night. #MrBrightside, amirite?
  • 1:30ish am. Disaster kind of strikes, my bad, I freaked out. Take everyone home, big shitshow, woops. Still an awesome party with awesome people...#sorryimnotsorry hahaha


On Sunday I pretty much just felt achy and watched Supernatural with Kate. Zaxby's saved my drive home. But I made it, so that's good. Lessons learned? NONE. GREAT WEEKEND.


OH ALSO:

stay tuned for some #THRILLIAMSBURG bro tanks. we're gonna be the sickest kids at the next party.

xoxo, hshb,
candy


 

No comments:

Post a Comment