Tuesday, July 23, 2013

help??? 4 months in advance!

Trying to get over my depression about my FAILURE at weight-loss, and I thought I'd think about something so far in advance that it's possible I would meet at least one of my weight goals by then:
HALLOWEEN!!

The holiday's about 4 months away, but that doesn't mean I can't start planning now, right? Fun stuff always can be thought about.

Deal is, I don't have any clue as to what I should be. Last year I dressed up as Marceline, a vampire character from the show Adventure Time. That was wicked fun, cause I got to wear jeans and be super comfy while I danced, but I totally made-up myself + I wore a wig, so nobody even recognized me. It was awesome. Also, Vamp Fangs are TOTALLY INSANE. Like, I convinced a couple 8 year olds when I worked this bomb ass frat's* haunted house that I was actually a vampire. They believed that I was just born with those fangs in my head. (I KNOW they were 8, but even still, gotta be somewhat convincing-looking to fool them. They know what special effects is, they go to the movies.)



ME (I know, crazy right?) as Marceline and my friend R as Finn (:

So I really can't decide what to be this year. Requirements are: fun, not-sexy, and to look like a different person. I was thinking a devil (would fit the title of this blog, right) but then I thought that's too similar to vampire. Maybe Mabel from Gravity Falls, if I could find a Dipper? I don't know!



Killer fangs + J's cop-out costume as a bandit

Help me out, people! I know a lot of you reading this are my actual real-life friends and could just text me suggestions, but isn't it easier to comment? You're already here hahaha. And people that I don't know in the IRL, comment anyway! Give me tips, ideas, anything!! Hate mail! Conversion wishes! I don't care! It'll all at least get me thinking about what wig I wanna wear this year.

xoxo, hshb,
candy


*note about this bomb-ass frat: turns out that when you serial-date a few of them and act like a crazy person on multiple occasions, they may think you're a crazy person. but sometimes you'll still have a best friend (or two) there and they'll tolerate you. and they might be like "wtf is Candice putting us on her blog for she's insane." conclusion? don't date bigs/littles from the same frat. you're welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment