Thursday, July 25, 2013

I NEED THESE

Just a short little blip about something I NEED IMMEDIATELY AS SOON AS I CAN GET MY HANDS ON IT. Hopefully I'll snag a retail job in Boston before the splurge so my bank account isn't hurting so bad when I spring for this...




AMERICAN GUTTER SEQUIN SHORTS OMG












 


SEQUINED SHORTS THAT AREN'T SUPER SHORT-SHORTS, THAT HAVE AMERICA ON THEM, BY WILDFOX....I AM LOSING MY MIND #OBSESSED

If anyone has any idea when these come out, PLEASE LET ME KNOW. I'm dying here. DYING.


xoxo, hshb,
candy

PS. Other things on my need-list:

Record Player
Vinyls (Particularly Beach Day's and Of Monsters And Men's)
A New Car
Pocket Knife + Pepper Spray
Backup Soup for Work

...I can afford one thing on that list right now. Guess which one it is?

No comments:

Post a Comment