Thursday, July 25, 2013

update on my situation

Hey guys, this is going to be a not-so-interesting post, because I can't post details about the accident because we have to go through our insurance company and whatever, but I am fine. I am obsessing over my nose, and if it's swollen/ugly (I HATE NOSES ANYWAY OMG), because I hit the steering wheel with my face, and my chest, because my airbag didn't deploy (but the fucking passenger's side did).


AM I UGLY


My face hurts, and my chest hurts, and S wants me to go to the hospital, but I don't want to. I hate hospitals so much. And doctors. And trainers. In my perfect world we just ignore everything until it goes away.

But I'm writing this from my work computer (what?? Just a quick update WINK), so I'm at work, and fine, and you should ALL get excited for QUOTES THURSDAY today.

It's so weird that "going to HELL" almost changed to "adventures in HELL" yesterday afternoon. Hopefully I'll stick around for at least a few more years to entertain my friends with funny things they say every Thursday (:

xoxo, hshb,
candy

No comments:

Post a Comment