Monday, July 22, 2013

COOL NEW SHIT: Something Useful

I'M IN A BAND.


The members of Something Useful. Left-to-Right: Ann, me, Kate.
That's right, a real agreed-upon band. Like all the members are down, and it's not just made up in my head while I air-guitar to Taylor Swift's I Knew You Were Trouble (wait, did I do that this weekend? How could something that embarrassing cool not make it into the weekend recap? WINK).

It's called Something Useful, and it's a girl band. The members are K, A, and myself, and because we're gonna be famous soon anyway, I will reveal their names here: Kate and Ann.

I'm lead guitar. Cool right? Kate's the drummer/percussion in general, (plus she came up with the sweet band name) and Ann is the lead singer cause she can actually sing. Maybe we'll record a demo. Who knows. But stay checked-in for any developments...maybe those weird lyrics I write down in my diary will finally come in handy.

xoxo, hshb,
candy

No comments:

Post a Comment