Thursday, July 18, 2013

QUOTE THURSDAY

listening to: Lost in My Bedroom by Sky Ferreira
 
 


Ok, so every Thursday I'd like to bring you some funny/awesome/true quotes from my life. You know, like stuff my friends and I say to each other that exemplifies how obnoxious cool we are. I'll probably post like 3-5 a week, and they're all originals from my life, which is why they have first-name credits. Use at your own discretion.


Yeah I know it has a dumb free-app signature. But I like the app and it's easy so get used to it/suck it.




That's it for this QUOTE THURSDAY. Some of this stuff may end up on my twitter, so follow me if you want more quotes throughout the whole week & not just Thursdays: @candykappers. I post a LOT of the stuff my parents say. So that's always hilarious.
 
xoxo, hshb,
candy

No comments:

Post a Comment